6/01/2009

-1st Day Of Holiday School-

Am i suppose to hate this day?..She's at it again..killing me..torchuring me with her words and actions..this things are going to kill me 1 day..ofcourse..happiness did happen at school today =D..laughters and smiles around the class..i feel like she's hiding something from me..am i thinking too much?..ahh maybe..or maybe not..1 thing im sure about is..what i think is the worst..is gonna happen..tiring day..haiz..~woke up at 6 am..slept at 2.30 am..wth man =.=..im going to be a zombie soon..when i am im gonna eat u guys alive XD!!Today at class with Mr.Douglas was boring and sleepy..when it's sains..i passed 1.30 hours with a rubik's cube and my handphone =D!!

I managed to pass the 1st day ~.~ 1 day down..3 more days to go..then i will have my freedom in my bed =.=..well ofcourse..will be missing her for 1 and a half weeks T_T..

Ok lur~time to go~ciaoz =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home