6/14/2009

-Last Day Of School Holiday-

-14 June-(4.11 pm)
I'm SOOO dead =.=...last day of school holiday...I HAVENT GOT ENUF OF REST!!..i didint even HAD any rest to start with..+ exam is coming..im so dead..DEAD!! Sei Lor =.=..i sure flunk everything LOL..hope i wont bah..i studied hard..but not much went to my brain =.=..im in a party "MOOD" right now..haizx...how ler?..need help...PMR coming sommore...so suck..this time i really GG liao..

*SLAP* *SLAP*
I have to think positive..come on..nothing is impossible..but im still scared T_T..especially my sejarah..form 1 all chapters, form 2 all chapters and form 3 until chapter 7..OMG!! and maths..so hard weih..die lorrrrr T_T

As for other things..i sms nor call her today..it has been a day =x..i feel lonely ler..she didint call me also leh..lol..she busy tuition..later i will call her to check her out =D..

Ok lar Ciao lor i go dota xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home