7/01/2009

-Long time no blog-

-1st of July- 8.55p.m ( listening to Shout To The Lord)

Lol...its been a long time dude since i blog..now im back!!!! U Hear me?!!! THE MASTA IS BACK =.=..

WOOO I CELEBRATED MY BITHDAY WITH MY FRIENDS!!! IT WAS FUN AND FUNNY AND SUPER STUPID =.=..KAr Lung owned me in naruto..but i owned EVERY1 in Capcom VS SNK 2 muahaha..and ofcourse..dota =.=..cs and other stuff lor..i showed Siti my Call Of Duty 5 and she loves it =D!!

Other than that..we played hide and seek =D..so fun xD..old times days(soon hong's phrase).
But 1 sad thing..my bb friends cant come D:..aw so sad..it would be alot more fun with them around..to bad my house is too far away..so suck =.=..its like 1 end to another end..GRR!!!
BUT..they are celebrating with meh this week saturday =D..at tan cha's house..cant W8 for iT!!! WAHAHA!

I received tons of present!!..but not happy enough..cause she didint come..i was hoping that she will come..killed me once again..haiz..its seeming that she dont like me that much anymore..she's like..LIKE another guy..maybe its just my stupid feelings..maybe not..AHHH IM CONFUSED =.=

GRR FUCK this things L0L..back to topic..MY BIRTHDAY ROCKS!!! WOO !!

thats all =.=..kthx bai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home