7/13/2009

-WONDERFULL-

-13th June- 7.05 P.M (Dotaing while Blogging)
Song : River Flows In You [YIRUMA]

What a a relief..all projects done..so happy =D..but i cant relax yet..trials are coming including pmr D:..i know some of you SPM guys think "CHEH PMR ONI MAR SAPSAP SUI LA" i know i know its easy..but not for me..i cant take is as a easy exam..cause i wan go science stream..lol..Maths and Sains must score D:..maths okok lor..science ar..lol see how =.=..haiz...study sux =X..when holidays i beg for school..when its normal school days in begging for holiday =.=..weird ass situation lol


Im dotaing now..while blogging..playing with my friend ai..lol..so long no play ai jor..too easy xP..chatting with mom(lynn) XD..she ask me link her now =x..so i will XD..including chee ming haha..i forget about him jor =x..ps ya? this week no bb ler..cause got wedding..i wanna go see see xD...and next week bb got special program..WATER GAME WOO!!! XD!! cant w8 for it..

BB 40TH anniversary is coming!! Any1 intrested? FIND ME XD!! i sell the ticket got extra tax de xD..actual price RM50 i sell RM 60 hahahaha! Now i got tons of friends in bb!! so happy =D

-Nic Party-
Nicholas party was wee wee fun =D..we eat steambot =D!!!..after school..me bk and anson went to econsave to buy some fishball,mushroom,mee and much much more =D..bk told me bring more end up the price also cant reach RM80 =.=..i bring rm 150 also wasted lol..after that..we went to church for sketch practice..not me ofcourse lol.bk,anson,lois,richard and tk was practicing and i was siting and laughing my ass off XD dan funny man the sketch xD..OH YA i forget say this..anson can play the favourite song in my life D:...Yiruma River Flows In You!!! I CANT!! BUT IM LEARNING XD..bk is the vacuum cleaner man..he sucked up 1 big pot of fishball and hotdogs .=.=..siao ass xD..the sup was weird flavour lol..looks like tom yam taste quite sour yet refreshing and a lil bit hot =.=..this is what i call Boys Brigade special edition soup =X..we overnight at ric house..i did my homework that sir wong gave me..ric and hj also done it with me xD..they also havent do lol..chee ming passed up long time ago..nic entered the wrong class last week =X..so he no need do lol..bk did it on a paper so he's safe too xD..

Well thats all..i'll be not blogging for the nx few days lol..anyway your free to spam me =X
-CIAOZ- XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home