10/21/2009

-Ages-(AGAIN)

Wednesday
10/21/2009
(Song : -Nothing)
(Mood: Boring)

(9.00 P.M)


Oh Ma GEE..Its been a long time since i blogged..let's see where to start..how about..my PMR exam..OH YEAH~..my sejarah i dont know what to say la..hais..geografi and sains also..others i quite confident i can score A or B...just hope i can get at least 5 A's..NO NO NO..enough studies!! time to forget about it!! now is party time!!! Our school is having a tournament for badminton,futsall,basketball,netball,ping pong..i joined futsall and badminton..actually im not into this badminton tournament but my teacher pulled me in for no reason now im stuck with this "TOURNAMENT" lol..but it was fun..i didint know i was quite good at badminton XDXD..futsall kalah teruk man..badminton still ok la..got win..it was tiring..8 matches of futsall and 6 badminton rounds 12 sets in a single day..walao eh..tiring sia..my hand muscle also aching adi..
I was tired..but you cared for me..only this thing can make me play another 100 sets or 100 more matches of futsall without getting tired!! thank you for doing this..love you always~

November 4th
Its Talenttime!! Me,ruben,wun jet,kwai cheng,wyman, and brian are gonna dancing man~we using the song bboy war by dj pablo feel free to dl if u want xP..

-Gaming-
Woo~my gaming skills all improving..especially my dota..23 mins end game full item =)..sounds impossible right?..don't believe me? come try with me xD..but ofcourse la maybe not so zhun always 23 mins full item..besides dota..counter-strike also improving..my clan `DiX is getting more fame thx to our star players~and our forum is well handled by our mod~ A.K.A my classmate lol

-Shocking-
WOW this is shocking man..last week on my way home..near my house got jusco..infront there got shooting = =..i saw swat teams holding guns and a guy laying down with blood in the floor..i believe he was shot down by the swat team..there were 4 swat vans and 7 police cars in the crime scene..it was shcoking..it was on the evening news~the guy that was shot down is a robber that robbed a few banks and amazingly he sells bak kut teh for living LOL..he got another accomplice that were also shot down..he was chased from cheras to genting = =..thats far man lol..he damn semangat run so far lol..well as always..in the end..both died shot down..
-CASE CLOSE-

to people who always ask me to update..well here it is lol..enjoy~even though is short..i kinda lazy to write so many eh xD
Ciao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home