10/28/2009

-ConFuSeD-

Wednesday
10/28/09
6.39 P.M

Mood : -Random
Song : -周杰伦 - 蒲公英的约定

My feeling right now?..Random..i dunno what feeling is this..so random..i cant describe this feeling..just finished my futsall game and came back to update this blog..tired+hungry+smelly xD..im on my way to bath..but before that..im here to blog..well lets start with MSN -.-..I opened my msn and i saw "HER" online..so i just pm-ed her (as usual) i typed alot and asked alot of stuff..and there she goes..Offline..she could as least..she didint even reply me 1 word man..she dont care about people's feeling ka..some of u may ask maybe she dc leh..maybe she busy leh..NO i can definitely confirm that SHE'S NOT..10000%..what the fish is this..this is what i hate about being ignored..im a talkative person..being ignored is something really painful to me..please try to understand me

-NEXT

Nothing much to blog hari ini..today rm 2 kena tipu for movie LOL..but at last last also give back already la..lol..watching seed of chucky half way the dvd player KABOOM..no la xD..not so geng,,just rosak nia..then they chg movie lor..change to "LAND OF LOST"..watching chucky so syok then they change..i also dont want watch adi..rather stay at class play chinese chess with hong xD..today damn bored la..Carnival my foot..say until like so "GENG" liddat..aiyo they blow water 1 la..the school like wasted land..damn effing bored..


well thats all for today..till next time =)
_Ciaoz`

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home