5/06/2010

-Daily Basis-

Mood : Raping my homework
Music : In like A Lion(always winter)

I've started my day by waking up early.6 am + ba i think @.@.Alright.Today at school was normal la.nothing special also lol.but 1 thing special la.My Si Gong (Yong Karmen) call me take her book Lol.Today's homework was sososososososo little and im so happy cause i can spend a little more time on my computer :D.Still im gonna have to do my revision for my coming exam next wednesday leh.T.T.OH YEAH today got class tambahan :D for chemistry that is.Amazingly im pumped up for it!

-Where Are You When i need you?-
I am so so so so so amazingly stressed out right now and you somewhere else but not by my side.I need some guidance.i need some support.Please help me T.T

-FUCK YEAHHH!! :D-
This saturday watching ipman 2 again but this time with my SK friends :).Hope it will be fun as i will pawn them in daytona :DDDDD

Thats kinda all for now :/ Good Day Lad :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home